Residential Carpet Cleaning
Making Your Carpets as Good as New
Baltimore | Columbia | Annapolis | Towson | Maryland
Are you looking for residential carpet cleaning in Maryland?
When it comes to giving your home a thorough cleaning in order to have it looking its absolute best, it often starts with the carpet.
For many homeowners in cities like Baltimore, Columbia, Catonsville, and countless others, the carpet is one of the most important and extensive parts of the home that gets a routine cleaning.
But just what are some of the problems that carpets face and how can you make sure you get them so that the carpeting is as clean as the day it was installed?
Keep reading this page to find out.
With the right residential carpet cleaning in Maryland, you can make your home that much more comfortable and eye-catching.
The Many Things That Affect Your Carpets
Most people have carpeting of some kind in practically every room of the house, making it easy to see why carpets can be affected in so many different ways.
Among the many different issues that you might find yourself having to deal with, there is:
- Dirt – The most common issue that carpets all across the area face.When you come in from outside, no matter what season, you bring everything that you stepped in with you.Whatever the things that stick to the bottom of your shoes are, they can often get deposited into the carpet and ground in over and over as people repeatedly tread in those same places.No matter what, that material is only going to embed itself over time and will require a deep cleaning to get rid of completely.
- Water – It could come from rain, flooding, or something in your home’s plumbing, but water damage is no joking matter.If you’re looking for carpet cleaning because you’ve experienced water damage, then it helps to know that water can easily seep through the carpet to damage the floor beneath.That means that any water damage to carpeting has to be cleaned up as quickly as possible.
- Pets – Not only can your pets bring in dirt from outside, but there can also be issues with things like dander and the odors left behind by things like urine.Residential carpet cleaning is an effective way to get rid of those especially stubborn messes left behind by your pets so that you can breathe easy.
- Smoke – If you’ve ever experienced a fire in your home, then you know how strong and persistent the smell of smoke is.Getting it out of the material that it soaks into is no small task, but it can be done with the right tools and methods, leaving you with the option to recover your carpeting rather than having to replace it.
These are four of the common issues that can damage carpeting and call for the need to have a residential carpet cleaning performed as a result, but they’re hardly the only ones.
Besides these, common issues like spilled food and drink leave your carpet looking less than desirable, and it’s up to you to make sure those issues are dealt with.
But don’t worry, because we can help.
Recently cleaned presidential rug
What Should be Included with High-Quality Carpet Cleaning?
When it comes to giving your home a thorough cleaning to ensure it looks and smells fresh and clean, it often starts with the carpet. But how can you be certain your carpet gets as clean as the day it was installed? Our highly-trained technicians and thorough cleaning process are the perfect combination for providing outstanding results.
The Hydro Clean Process:
- Pre Spray the entire area to loosen and bring dirt to the surface
- Use truck mounted equipment that eliminates the need to bring bulky equipment into your home or officeand provides more suction and power for a more thorough cleaning.
- Clean with a high-grade detergent, specifically formulated for carpets, combined with a hot water extraction method. This deep cleaning process removes about 95% of the water and allows most carpets to dry within 8-10 hours.
- Move furniture that can be safely moved, clean the area below, and place furniture back onto plastic tabs or blocks to keep your furniture off the wet carpet
- And always, NO EXTRA CHARGE for spot removal.
What Else Do Our Carpet Cleaning Services Entail?
Our carpet cleaning in Baltimore and anywhere else within our service area also covers spot and stain removal.
Though most spots and stains will come up during the actual cleaning, some tough stains can still remain behind. This is usually because the affected fibers are actually dyed and not just coated by the stain.
This is when our technicians put down the wands and hoses and get to work by hand.
We have many different types of spot removers for such stains as coffee, wine and chocolate, for example. If you are aware of a stain, and you know what it is, please let your professional carpet cleaner know as this will assist them in determining the best way to remove it.
Carpet Cleaning Services with Hydro-Clean
If you need the kind of carpet steam cleaning that will have your carpet looking like new, then look no further, because we here at Hydro-Clean can help!
We provide a full range of carpet cleaning and restoration services, so you can trust that your home is in good hands with us on the job, no matter what you might need.
For a residential carpet cleaning, we will make sure we look at the problem as closely as possible so that we can use the most effective solution in making sure that it goes away.
We’ll go well past the surface to reach the root of your carpet cleaning issue so that you can enjoy a safe and happy home for years to come.
Whether you’re in Baltimore, Columbia, Ellicott City, Annapolis, or anywhere else in Maryland, call us at 410-737-0088 or click here to get in touch with us online.
Tell us what you need from your residential carpet cleaning and we’ll get right to it!
Go to Hydro-Clean Homepage